There are quite a few guidelines to follow when it comes to airport parking in general, especially EWR parking. In this article, we’ll provide a short list of do’s and don’ts which will help you during your next vacation or business trip.
The Best Advice for EWR Parking
If you want access to easy, affordable, and convenient EWR parking, look no further than Airpark Newark. We are committed to providing Newark Airport travelers with offsite parking that’s budget-friendly and time-saving. Parking with us is simple. All you have to do is make a reservation online to secure your spot.
On the day of your trip, we will provide you with a complimentary shuttle ride to EWR, so you don’t have to worry about navigating the airport. When you park with us, we will handle your luggage for you, so you can relax before your trip and enjoy the extra time you saved by parking your car in our lot.
Airport Parking Do’s
- Do Book Your Reservation Online in Advance: When you book your reservation with us ahead of time, you are guaranteed a parking spot on the day of your trip. You won’t have to worry if the EWR lots will be full or busy.
- Do Consider Offsite Parking Options: Onsite EWR parking can be extremely expensive. We offer affordable offsite EWR parking rates that won’t break the bank, and parking with Airpark Newark gives you access to numerous perks you won’t find at Newark Airport.
- Do Choose a Safe and Secure EWR Parking Lot: The Airpark Newark lot is safe and secure, so you don’t have to worry about your car while you’re on vacation. Our lot is constantly monitored by on foot security guards and surveillance cameras to ensure the safety of your vehicle.
- Do Sign Up for a Frequent Parker Program: Do you want to earn free parking? Sign up to become a member of the Airpark Perks Program, and we will give you ten points just for joining. That’s equal to a free day right away! As a member, you’ll be eligible to earn one point each day you park with us. Collect ten points to get a day of parking on us.
- Do Support Local Family Owned Businesses: Our family owned business proudly serves Newark Airport travelers, and we believe in treating our customers like family. While parking at EWR can feel corporate and impersonal, we strive to provide friendly, customer-oriented parking services.
Airpark Parking Don’ts
- Don’t Waste Money Parking at EWR: EWR parking fees can add up quickly, especially if you are going to be away for an extended period. We offer a less expensive solution! You’ll have extra cash in your pocket for your trip when you park at Airpark Newark.
- Don’t Forget to Look for Deals: At Airpark Newark, we love to treat our customers to deals and special offers. Sign up with your email to subscribe to our newsletter to receive exclusive Newark Airport parking promo codes and coupons from us.
- Don’t Pick Somewhere Far from the Airport: Parking close to the airport allows you to arrive early and get through the security checkpoints well before your flight is scheduled to leave. We are located just minutes from EWR, so we will be able to shuttle you to your terminal with plenty of time to spare.
- Don’t Be in a Rush on the Day of Your Trip: When you are in a rush, you are likely to forget important items like your wallet or passport. Parking with us allows you to save time because you won’t have to navigate EWR and hunt for a spot.
- Don’t Pass Up the Option to Self Park: Valet parking can be convenient, but self-parking allows you to stay in control of your keys and car at all times. Self-parking in our lot is much easier than self-parking at EWR.
Reserve Your EWR Parking at Airpark Newark
Secure your spot and save money by making your reservation online today. We are ready to provide you with the best customer service and the simplest EWR parking services. Don’t forget to sign up for the Airpark Perks Program to get your free day of parking!